domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

"The Air I Breathe" great insights

I fought well because I could see the future. The problem with seeing the future is that it only comes in bits and pieces, like a reflection in a broken mirror.

Sometimes the things you can't change end up changing you.

When you can see the future, you think you're capable of changing it. But you're just a witness to coming moments, unable to help, even if you wanted to and maybe you don't. Sometimes you think you're supposed to learn something, about patience or distance, but in the end it's all about discipline. Your dream keeps your mind from wandering.. Every man has his destiny. You can't escape it, even if you can see it coming..

Suddenly something happens that I will never forget.. For the first time ever, fate takes a detour and I glimpse something strange and new. A future where anything can happen. It's a precious thing. And the feeling it gives me is as close as I've ever felt... to pleasure..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario