viernes, 7 de marzo de 2014

Nick Drake - Pink Moon





Heartbeat

Silence.. drums.. 
it makes me confused
I feel cold but it makes me burn.. 
actually I almost fainted, threw up all this feelings… there, the see is the witness.
Can it be? A storm in starry sky?
Underneath nature tunes and waves crashing into the rocks,
revealing secrets of the universe,
all this sublime love far beyond our bodies.. 
under divine influence..
inspiring my existence.
Yes, maybe I am a mess..
But there’s no need to make you trust me, I trust it.. 
i don’t want anything from you, neither the brightness of your soul nor your beautiful freedom… 
Just wanna hold you in my arms, in my dreams.. keep our hearts united.. 
no pain, no danger, no fear, no rules, no consequences.. 
just pure affection, respect and admiration.. confidence, devotion, enthusiasm..
boundless vibrations.. everlasting peace sensation..


I will always love you, in every beat of my heart. Love echoes in eternity!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario